Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chunkster 2012

YES, I will join this challenge for this year, but on a different level.
The Plump Primer - this option is for the slightly heavier reader who wants to commit to SIX Chunksters over the next twelve months. 

Definition of a chunkster:
A chunkster is 450 pages or more of ADULT literature, whether non-fiction or fiction. A chunkster should be a challenge

The 2011 competition ends on January 31st and I am a little behind with the "reviews" , I've done the reading, I still have to do the writing. 


I have a few books in mind and I also have a justification for the lower level - I found myself looking for large books over the year and disregarding the thinner ones and this year this must end :) but I am looking forward to reading 6 books of  450pages each. First one, I've just started it last night -  Agatha Christie An Autobiography

  LE:
        Six gone! by 21st of May!!!

 1 - An Autobiography - Agatha Christie   -  13th of January 

 2 - Poveste de dragoste africana -Caitlin Davies -  27th of February 
 3 - Gargui - Andrew Davidson - 23th of March
 4 - Corectii - Jonathan Franzen - 19th of April 
 5 - Poveste despre dragoste si intuneric - Amos Oz - 7th of May 
 6 - The Drowning - Camilla Lackberg - 21st of May

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for signing up for the Chunkster Challenge! I decided to co-host this challenge for the same reason you decided to join. I have so many chunky books on my shelves that I've been ignoring. Good luck on the challenge! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting the challenge done!

    ReplyDelete